Lincoln Crossing Elementary School opened to students in August of 2007. Our current enrollment is just at 650 students. Due to the large enrollment in the Lincoln Crossing area, the school is full at all grade levels and overflows new students to neighboring district schools.
At Lincoln Crossing, we:
- take pride in honoring the Colt Way - we strive to be safe, respectful, responsible and problem solvers each day.
- have an amazing team of certificated and classified staff who are committed to doing what it takes to help our students be their best self academically and socially.
- are proud of our many traditions
- strong student leadership program
- strong visual and performing arts program
- emphasis on STEAM and STEM throughout each grade level
- specialized science and music teachers providing instruction for each student in grades 1-5
- wonderful PTC that supports our school with financial support and community building
- strong academics reinforced by the work of our collaborative grade level teams
But most of all, we love our students, and it is our pleasure to work with our Colt Community.
The mission of the Lincoln Crossing Elementary School team is to prepare our students with the skills, knowledge and attitudes to become lifelong learners and responsible, contributing members of society.